To protect your privacy, Ermewa SA protects the personal data you provide when browsing our website and filling in the contact form, in accordance with the law.
Therefore Ermewa SA commits itself :
– To process personal data within the framework strictly necessary for its activity as mentioned below
– To take all the necessary precautions to preserve the confidentiality and the security of the personal data and in particular to prevent them from being distorted, damaged, or communicated to unauthorised third parties
– To implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data against accidental or illicit destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised distribution, or access
– To ensure compliance with these measures by all persons who process personal data under its responsibility.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ON OUR WEBSITE AND WHY?
As you browse our website, we collect certain information through log files and cookies. This is mainly the following information:
– Your IP address, pages visited and requests, time and day of connection
The use of such files allows us to :
– An improvement of the service and personalized reception, personalized profile of consumption, statistics
As part of our contact form, we collect the following information: first name, last name, email, company, subject and comment.
The personal information we collect is used to answer your request and to contact you for direct marketing purposes, to send you invitations to events organised by Ermewa SA and for our surveys and statistical studies.
WHERE AND TO WHOM IS YOUR DATA TRANSFERRED?
Your data entered in the contact form are collected by Ermewa SA whose data are stored in France.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your data is necessary for the management of our relationship, in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory obligations.
Consequently, we keep your data for as long as we have a relationship with you and we delete it from our active database two years after the end of our relationship for our contact form.
HOW IS YOUR DATA SECURED?
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information. To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
– Access management – authorised person, computer backup, digital certificate encryption, login/password, firewalls
We are committed to maintaining a sufficient degree of confidentiality to ensure the privacy of your transactions.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Right of access, update, rectification, deletion
We undertake to recognise :
– A right of access, update and rectification if your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete.
– A right to erase your personal data when it is no longer necessary for our relationship.
Right of objection and withdrawal
We are committed to offering you:
– A right to object, which is understood to be the possibility offered to Internet users to refuse that their personal information be used for certain purposes mentioned at the time of collection.
– A right of withdrawal is understood to be the possibility offered to Internet users to request that their personal information no longer appears, for example, in a mailing list.
Right to notification
– In the event of a data security breach that poses a high risk to individuals, the controller must notify them promptly, except in certain situations (e.g., data already encrypted). The controller must also notify the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (Cnil) within 72 hours.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
The above-mentioned rights (excluding the right of notification) must be exercised either by post or by electronic means and must be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document proving the identity of the person requesting the exercise of his/her right. This document will be kept only for the purpose of providing evidence.
For any additional information, the User may consult the website of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) (www.cnil.fr).
In the event of a request by post, the destination address of the reply must be mentioned in the request.
Adresse : Ermewa SA Webmaster – 4-10 avenue André Malraux – 92300 Levallois-Perret – France.